- Online and website engagement
- Data capture for business
- Online Data Capture
- Requests for business information
- Involvement in Auctions using online media
- Direct Mail and Physical Mailouts
- Online Contact and Click-through from other sites
You are encouraged to read the policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Our Contact DetailsName: Stacey's
Address: 37 Websters Way, Rayleigh SS6 7SE
Phone Number: 01268 777122
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Retained sales data to enable better targeting of marketing messages
- Email addresses
- Customer financial information
- Employee data
- Website user statistics
How we collect your data
- We collect your data when you make contact with us via our website. We also collect your personal data from email, social media and telephone contacts.
- We collect your personal data when you register to consign items for sale
- We collect your data when you register to bid in our auction
- We collect your data when you pay for an item you have bid on.
How we use your data
- We use our customer's data to improve the accuracy of our marketing and general communications.
- We personalise content
- We use your data to set up customer accounts and organise online and direct marketing activities around them.
- We collect data from third parties most notably ATG/The Saleroom and EasyLive Bidder
- Our data is solely commercial.
- We use data to deliver marketing and events communications notably around valuation and sales activities
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation to maintain security of your data.
(c) We have a legal obligation to process your data safely and securely
(d) We have a legitimate interest in maintaining both your and our data safely and securely.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your data for 5 years. We will then dispose your information by deletion of our files. Please contact us should you require your data to be deleted before the time limitation.
Your data protection rights
- Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk